Sunday, April 11, 2010

Myth Show

Back from easter break... and now back to work. The Make Friend exhibition was a great night thanks to everyone that made it down, was great to see the place packed out.

This Saturday, I will be part of another group exhibition of local artists from around Perth, including David Charles Collins, Simon Boxer, Tanya De Souza-Meally, Jenna Downing, Jeffrey Phillips and myself. There should be a nice mix of work in the show, ranging from painting, drawing, photography and digital illustration and digital painting.

The Show opens at 2pm - 7pm Saturday the 17th at Kurb Gallery(214 William St, Northbridge)

I have attached a few work in procress images of some work that I am currently working on. The large painting, is one of the pieces that will be in the Mythology show, it is my contemporary take on an ancient myth from the Rhine called the Blind Archer.

Also some images of drawings that I am working on for my Solo exhibition in June... which is beginning to creep up!






No comments:

Post a Comment